Friday, July 2, 2010

Weekend Inspiration: Independence Day!

If you still don't have everything together for the 4th of july weekend celebrations, it's okay! Here I have what you need for dessert, decorations, and even a potential outfit. Enjoy!


lovely raspberry & blueberry cupcakes from the book cupcakes that I baked the other day. I'd say it was a success but I'm just not the biggest fan of fruit in my cake, you know? It was more like a muffin with a sweet whipped topping. my boyfriend LOVES blueberries though and we decided it would be a perfect 4th of july treat.
if you're dressing up for the holiday, this striped mini and wedges would be perfect! I love that it's festive but not over the top.

Americana banner on etsy

Cute vintage mugs, on flickr. b.inspired
Put some white carnations in them and you have a festive centerpiece. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment