Sunday, July 25, 2010

Antiques

I was walking around the city this weekend and popped into some antique shops. I found this one I just LOVED. I wanted everything in it. They had everything I could ever want from old craft supplies to household items, dresses, furniture. I've moved a lot in the last two years so more than ever I'm into decorating a {small} place and making it my own.

[ this weekend's inspiration ]

...this weekend's inspiration just surfaced from an itch I've had all summer to PAINT old things. I've been painting frames and I have two small dressers that I need to get up the energy/time to paint as well . I saw some adorable nesting tables and wooden chairs that just made me want to paint, so I'm keeping my eye out for some future projects. I want a new set of dining chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment