Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Keep it GREEN

Hi everyone! St Patrick's day is 13 minutes from ending where I am, but I wanted to take a moment to show you some shops I am featuring this week which honor spring, and GREEN! I'll be featuring more spring shops in the future as well!


"Sun Dress" by
kanaro
Wonderful clothing and has only 6 sales!

"Soft Green Swirl" by
JakeandNoel

"Friendly Forest Think Spring Collection" by
psitsinthedetails

"Summer, please return" 8x8 print by
irenesuchocki

Please click the links & check out these shops. I'm quite selective in featuring Etsians sometime... so have a look at these great picks!

13 comments:

  1. Fantastically SPRINGY shops, I love that little sun dress, have to go check out that shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very nice....The walk on the covered dunes is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic picks! Definately ready for spring. I was pregnant this time last year so I can't wait to break out my cute summer clothes....maybe I should add that adorable dress to my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great spring items! I'm so happy that spring is finally here. I love the cute paper trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such adorable picks! I want them all! I officially trust your taste/opinion and will also be checking back for more :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I plan to do a lot more posts featuring my fave etsy items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful! Really great picks.

    ReplyDelete